ANIMAL NOISES - Song written by Todd Burge and the kids of East Morgan Elementary McConnellsville Ohio



ANIMAL NOISES
by Todd Burge
and the kids of East Morgan Elementary McConnellsville Ohio
May 15 2014
Thanks to Artsbridge!
Guitar provided by http://www.buskirklutherie.com

Animal Noises, animal noises
Girls and boys it’s animal noise
Seems okay until your cat says neigh
I hear weird noises every day
I hear weird noises every day

On my funny farm you’ll see
A goat wearing golf pants
And he barks just like a dog
As he swings like tiger woods
And that chicken doesn’t act
Exactly as she should
She meows loud like a cat
As she swings her baseball bat
and I hear

Chorus


Pigs make bacon and a horse makes dog treats
Geese are driving cars round our city streets
Sows are wrestling in the mud and buddy
Man that’s a muddy, a muddy mess
They’re fighting over their food I guess

Chorus

My Minecraft’s on the blink
As my Xbox is out of sync
So I’ll get my feet to moving off of my front porch
And enjoy some of, enjoy some of
Enjoy some of this sunny Spring

Chorus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lego Ladder (Neale Elementary)