Reading Harry Potter on the Beach By Todd Burge & Mr. Tobar’s 5th Graders at Harmer Elementary


Reading Harry Potter on the Beach
By Todd Burge & Mr. Tobar’s 5th Graders at Harmer Elementary
5/26/2015
It’s the last day of school
And I feel lost in the woods
From some series of unfortunate events

I could talk to my parents
But I’m not sure they’d listen
So, I’ll just close my eyes and let my mind drift
I’ll close my mind and let my mind drift

I’m reading Harry Potter on the Beach
Worry free
Worry free

I’m reading Harry Potter on the Beach
Worry free
Worry free

Summer’s coming on
And I see some bummers long long gone
So I won’t plan ahead if I don’t have to

I have half of a mind to
Join up with you
As our two heads might make
A like mind before we’re through
A  like mind before we’re through

I’m reading Harry Potter on the Beach
Worry free
Worry free

Eating anything with bacon
That’s for me
Worry free
Worry free
Worry free



Comments

  1. I love this article which is very special for kids with a beautiful poem.

    monkey finger family

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lego Ladder (Neale Elementary)