There’s A Head in My Brother’s Closet
Written with the 3rd Grade class at Belpre Elementary 5/6/2015

There’s a head in my brother’s closet
A head a head
If you get caught in there’ll
Be trouble, you might be better off dead
I had to run away to get away
From this very tricky day
There's a head in my brothers closet
A head  a head

As you look in there
You'll see a scene
Worse than the worst of your dreams
If you open up his door
You’re gonna lose it for sure
So walk away on second thought
You ought to run instead
As there's a head and my brothers closet
A head a head

If you see mom tell her I'm sorry
And I'll never do it again
Until I do it again I mean, you know me
I tend to make mistakes
I'll try hard to be the best I can be but until then
There's a head in my brothers closet
And that head belongs to me
There's a head in my brothers closet
And it’s attached to the rest of me
And that head belongs to me.

Belpre 3rd Grade 2013

Song Ideas! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lego Ladder (Neale Elementary)